If you are tired of having your wine bottles sit out at room temperature, or get too chilled in the fridge, you are probably in the market for a wine fridge or cooler. There are many of them on the market, in different styles and price ranges, and choosing the best one for your home can be tough. Finding wine refrigerator reviews to read can be a big help. Below are some tips on what to look for out of wine refrigerator reviews and what you can determine from them.
1) Noise level. How loud is the wine chiller while it is running? Some models can be very loud and emit a consistent humming sound while it’s on. Learn what others have to say about the noise factor and how a specific chiller compares to others.
2) Storage. Often, the manufacturer of the cooler will exaggerate the bottle storage capacity. Read the reviews to find out if the stated capacity is accurate. Also, is the rack designed to be able to fit oversized bottles?
3) Consistent temperature. Most reviews will mention the accuracy of the built in thermometer and how much temperature variation there is. Find a unit that fits into your budget and provides maximum quality here.
4) Durability. Does the unit rust? Does the motor last a long time? How is the warranty and how well did the manufacturer handle any warranty claims? If the wine fridge has an interior light, how often does the bulb need to be changed?
5) Style. How nice is the unit? This is especially important if you are purchasing your cooler online and don’t have a chance to view it in person.
Finally, 紅酒櫃 can learn whether or not a specific unit is a good value or not. For help in finding reputable, well reviewe